Update: The film company like the script and I’ve also sent them a Visual Narrative. They have asked me along for a meeting with a ‘bigger cheese’ to discuss working with experienced professionals. These may include a writer and director who will mentor my less experienced small team. Critically, we have secured an adequate budget.
I’ve been reworking the script and have created visuals for the characters and for the scene where the story is set.
We have, potentially, a couple of actors in mind who are known to us. Watch for an update next month.
Meanwhile… if any actors are interested (for a very modest fee) and available for a couple of days in the London area (timescale as yet unknown), the role descriptions are below!
- Male, mid-40s to mid-50s, London accent
- Male, late-20s to mid-30s, London accent
- Female, over-50 (non-speaking)
- Female, over-60 (non-speaking)
- Male, mature, for voice-over (think John Motson)